GOLDEN PAWS SENIOR’S CLUB
Did you know that dogs and cats over seven year of age are classed as seniors? At this age they are more likely to develop age related disorders such as kidney and liver problems, diabetes, heart disease and cancer. Often these diseases can be very advanced before the pet shows any sign that anything is wrong. For example the kidney can run on 30% of its function before it shows any clinical signs. Intervention by then may already be too late.
Early diagnosis means these diseases can be treated and managed to ensure your pet maintains the best possible health well into their senior years.
Here at the Curtin Veterinary Clinic, we place great importance on pro-
THE GOLDEN PAWS SENIOR’S CLUB IS A SPECIALLY DESIGNED PACKAGE FOR OLDER PETS. MEMBERSHIP INVOLVES:
- Six monthly health checks, including full clinical examination
- Yearly geriatric blood profile and six monthly urine tests for earlier diagnosis and treatment of potential problems.
OTHER BENEFITS OF THE CLUB INCLUDE:
- FREE bag of Advanced 3kg Mature diet when first joining the club
- FREE six monthly dental checkups
- FREE weight checks and nutritional advice
- Advance food loyalty card
We believe that veterinary examinations every six months enable us to detect and treat problems early and therefore this helps to maintain your senior pet’s health. Please feel free to talk to any member of our team, if you’d like to join our club.