WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION
1. All students should contact their work experience co-
2. All applications MUST be in writing in the form of either a letter or email detailing
- Why you wish to do work experience in a small animal veterinary clinic
- What dates you wish to do your work experience
- What school you are attending and your year you are currently in
- Your possible career ambitions
- Any previous experience that has influenced your choice in working here
- Contact details of your work experience co-
- Contact details for yourself during and after school hours
3. Your application can be given either in person, posted or emailed to the clinic.
Curtin Vet Clinic,
Curtin ACT 2605
Students will be selected from their letters and asked to attend an interview prior to being approved for placement. Students are encouraged to treat this interview like a job application.
We naturally prefer to give our placements to students who are enthusiastic and genuinely interested in following either a veterinary nurse or practitioner career path.
Good luck in your application and best wishes for your future!